Gold Award Recognition
It is customary for Gold Award recipients to receive congratulatory letters from civic, community, military and other leaders who appreciate and recognize the importance of their accomplishments. The National Commodore of the Coast Guard Auxiliary wishes to support our youth by providing such encouragement. If you would like to request a letter of congratulations from the National Commodore on behalf of your Gold Award candidate (or if you are a Gold Award candidate yourself), please provide us with the following information:
Information needed for letter
- Email address
- Girl Scout Troop number
- Anticipated presentation date for the Gold Award
- Year you became a Brownie (if applicable)
- Year you became a Girl Scout (if applicable)
- Year you became a Cadet (if applicable)
- Year you became a Senior (if applicable)
- Brief description of your service project
- Brief description of your plans for the future (high school, college, career, etc.)
Send the information
Please send the information in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the Coast Guard Auxiliary. You or your Gold Award candidate will receive your letter within a few weeks time. If time grows short, please email us.